Board of County Commissioners (BCC)
500 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 209-0300
F: (904) 209-0310

Administration Building
500 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 209-0300

Agricultural Center / Extension Services
3125 Agricultural Center Dr.
St. Augustine, FL 32092-0572
P: (904) 209-0430

Emergency Management
100 EOC Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32092
P: (904) 824-5550
F: (904) 824-9920

Permit Center
4040 Lewis Speedway
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 827-6800

Utility Department (Main Office)
1205 SR 16
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 209-2700

Email Newsletters & Social Media
Connect with St. Johns County

Telephone Directory of Agencies, Departments, and Services

Citizens' Telephone Directory
(Updated 02/2017)

BOCC Departments & Services

Clerk of Court
4010 Lewis Speedway,
St. Augustine, FL 32084
p: (904) 819-3600

Court House / Judicial Services
4010 Lewis Speedway, Suite 365
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 823-2400

Property Appraiser
4030 Lewis Speedway, Suite 203
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 827-5500

St. Johns County Sheriff's Office
4015 Lewis Speedway
St Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 824-8304

Supervisor of Elections
4455 Avenue A, Ste 101
St. Augustine, FL 32095
P: (904) 823-2238

Tax Collector
4030 Lewis Speedway
St. Augustine, FL 32084
P: (904) 209-2250

COVID-19 UPDATES: For Information regarding St. Johns County's response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), please visit our Corona Virus (COVID-19) Response site.

Issue, Concern, or Question? Use the PRIDE Online Issue Tracking System – If you need to reach a County Department with a comment, complaint, request, or issue, you can input your info and track progress right online.

Contact Us: Staff answers the main number during business hours.

(904) 209-0655
Toll Free: 1-877- 4SJCGOV

You can also email

Public Records Requests Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please view the Public Records Request Brochure or visit the Public Records / Open Government page.

Contact the Commissioners: You can email all of the Commissioners or the Commission Office Staff. You can also call or email individual Commissioners via their profiles, here: