Customer Service & Forms
Options to Pay Your Bill
Utility customers are billed monthly and payments are due monthly.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A BILL, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE at (904) 209-2700, Option 4, Monday- Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Automatic Payment Program: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & E-Check
- By Phone: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & E-Check. Call 1-844-SJCUTIL / 1-844-752-8845.
- Online Bill Pay is now available! Pay Your Bill Online
Our automated phone system and Online Bill Pay are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to make a payment, check your account balance and payment history.
Establish New Service
You may apply for new water/sewer service by calling Customer Service at (904) 209-2700. A $100.00 deposit is due at the time of application, and a $30.00 new service charge will be added to the first month's bill. New water and sewer service accounts established before noon will be turned on the same day. Residential Application | Business Application
Water and/or Wastewater Deposit
Every user of the County Water and/or Wastewater service system shall pay or cause to be paid a deposit of $100.00 as required in County Ordinance 2022-37. A copy of the Ordinance can be viewed at the Utility Department or the Clerk of Court website. Authorization for Deposit from Credit Card
Close an Account/Discontinue Service
Customers may apply for Disconnection of Service in person at the Utility department, by phone at (904) 209-2700, or via fax, mail or email. If request is not made in person, an additional form of identification such as customer's last 4 digits of their Social Security Number or Driver's License Number is required. Request for Disconnection of Service
Customer Forms & Applications
Documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the latest version of Acrobat Reader to view and/or fill them out.
- Residential Water/Sewer Service Application
- Business Water/Sewer Service Application
- Commercial Account Application
- Authorization for Deposit from Credit Card
- Request for Disconnection of Service
- New Tap Request
- Leak Adjustment Request
- Pool Fill Adjustment Form
- Change of Mailing Address
- Hydrant Meter Service
- Sewer Variance
- Request for Temporary Service
- Transfer of Pre-Paid Commitment Account
- Wastewater Discharge Permit