Special Use Permits

sea oatsBeach Use

Special Events, Horseback Riding, Commercial Fishing, and 4x4 driving require permits. Special use requirements and applications can be found using the following links:

Beach Driving Passes

St. Johns County offers daily and annual passes to access the beaches. Passes can be obtained from our toll booth operators throughout the beach season, March 1 - Labor Day weekend. Visit Beach Driving Passes for more information.

Beach Pavilion Reservations