Public Records Request
The Permit Center Records Management Team processes Public Records Requests for the following Divisions and Departments
- Building Department – Permitting, Floodplain Management
- Contractor Licensing
- Code Enforcement – PRIDE Complaints
- Development Review – Clearance Sheets and Application Submittal Management
- Environmental Division
- Long Range Planning – Comprehensive Plan, Land Development Code, NW Sector Plan, Future Land Use Plans
- Planning & Zoning Division – including Appointed Boards & Meetings for PZA, PVZAB, PVARC, MADRB, NCDRB, SADRB, LAMP, HRRB, and other Special Districts
- Transportation Development – Development Technical, Transit, Transportation Planning/Concurrency
- Town of Hastings
3 Ways to Request Public Records
- Option 1: Email form – Fill out the Public Records Request Form, save to your computer, attach form to email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 2: Mail form – Fill out the Public Records Request Form, print and mail form to:
Records Management Team
The Permit Center-Building Department & Growth Management
4040 Lewis Speedway
St. Augustine, FL 32084-8637
- Option 3: Submit Request Online – Access Online Submittal Management Applications
A project name, address, and parcel number may be required to complete your online request. Please provide as much information as possible and/or indicate if the request is for ‘Job Copies’ of Building Permit Plans and Permit Package and/or you are with the Media to expedite your request.
Is your Name Confidential/Exempt from Public Records?
DO NOT submit your request online through “Access Online Submittal Management Applications”. Refer to Option 1 above and add "CONFIDENTIAL" in the subject line or use Option 2. This will ensure your Confidential/Exempt information is held from Public Review.
What if I don't have a Parcel Number?
When submitting online, the parcel number(s) are required. If there is no parcel number in reference to your request please place 00000-0000 in the area indicated, click Entered Correct under Verify Parcel, Save and Continue.
Questions about the online submittal process?
Contact Debbie Willis at email@example.com or (904) 209-0609.
Pursuant to Chapter 119, Florida Statutes.
- There is no requirement that the request be made in person or in writing, or be in any particular form.
- The person making the request is not required to identify himself/herself, or to provide information about the reason for the request or how the records will be used. You may use N/A or Anonymous when applicable.
Records Management Team
Loni M. Silvestris, RMLO, FCRM
*Please allow sufficient time for staff to accommodate your request in a timely manner.