Corporate Headquarters – PGA TOUR, Inc.
PGA TOUR Global Home Flyover Video | Opened 2021 | 187,000 SQ. FT. Building
St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners approved Economic Development incentives valued at $2.8 million, a DRI Modification, and PUD Major Modification to pave the way for the PGA TOUR, Inc. to invest $86 million to consolidate their corporate headquarters into a single location in Ponte Vedra Beach, and create 300 new jobs.
On January 19, 2018, PGA TOUR announced details of plans for its expansive new global home.
“We are excited for the opportunity to continue to grow in St. Johns County and believe the PGA TOUR's new home will be a sense of pride for the entire area and state of Florida, while allowing us to become more efficient in the way we communicate, collaborate and operate as an organization.” – Jay Monahan, PGA TOUR Commissioner
Property Image Renderings
Click photos for larger view / Photos provided by PGA TOUR, Inc
In the News
- PGA TOUR announces details of new global home with Florida Governor Rick Scott – PGA TOUR
- Governor Scott announces PGA TOUR to Create 300 Jobs at New Global Headquarters in St. Johns County – Governor's Press Office
- Light, coffee, workspace: PGA Tour's 'Global Home' opening in February on time, on budget– St. Augustine Record
- Work on PGA Tour Global Home Continues– The Florida Times-Union
- Commissioner Jay Monahan Says New PGA Tour Ponte Vedra HQ Will Be Ready in January– Financial News & Daily Record
- Members of the PGA Tour leadership team, St. Johns County commissioners, administrators and staff officially mark the site of the PGA Tour's new Global Home. – Ponte Vedra Recorder
- Foster + Partners Unveils Its Stunning Design of the New PGA TOUR Headquarters – Architectural Digest
- PGA TOUR reveals plans for new First Coast headquarters – Jacksonville Business Journal
- The PGA TOUR’s New Headquarters Look Amazing – Golfweek
- Check out the New (187,000 Square Foot!) PGA TOUR Headquarters – Golf
- PGA TOUR Unveils Plans for Its New Headquarters – Financial News & Daily Record
- PGA TOUR Unveils Plans for New Headquarters with Gov. Scott, Commissioner Monahan – Ponte Vedra Recorder
- PGA TOUR Shows off Plans for New Headquarters Building as Gov. Scott Visits – St. Augustine Record
- St. Johns County was awarded the Northeast Florida Regional Council's Regional Award for Excellence in Economic Development & Tourism for the PGA TOUR, Inc. Corporate Headquarters Project.
For more information about local, state, and federal incentive programs or how to submit an application, please contact:
Economic Development Specialist
Office of the County Administrator
St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners
500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine, FL 32084