2017 Employee Benefits
Plan Source is the employee self-service, online portal for employees of St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners to enroll in all benefits plans. Once logged in, you will be able to see what plans you are currently enrolled in and compare costs and benefit details. Before you begin the enrollment process, please make sure you have reviewed the benefit plans in the 2017 Benefits Guide & Inserts and have all dependent information including date of birth and social security number.
- https://benefits.plansource.com >> Log In Instructions
- 2017 Benefits Guide & Inserts
- 2017 Benefits Guide For Retirees
2016 Employee Benefits
- 2016 St. Johns County Benefits Guide
- 2016 Retiree Benefits Guide
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Health benefits begin the first of the month following two months of service.