- Acceptable Land Use Resources and Workshops – Buying a House? Want to keep livestock? Build a deck? Open a business? Knowing what is allowable and what is not can save you a lot of money and frustration in the long run.The resources on Development Review's Land Use page are designed to assist you in making informed decisions about your current property or potential purchases.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week! You can also help them over on our Facebook page with a like & a share. www.facebook.com/SJCFL
- Sea Turtle Season began May 1 – To comply with regulations that protect the turtles, beach driving and lighting rules are in effect through October 31st. Vehicular traffic on the beach is only allowed 8:00 am to 7:30 pm, and beachfront properties must reduce or redirect interior and exterior lights which may impact sea turtles. Turtle season rules.
- CR 210 / US 1 Intersection Overpass Construction – The Florida Dept. of Transportation has begun work on the CR 210 / US 1 overpass to allow CR 210 motorists to pass over the railroad tracks and US 1, easing traffic on both roads. Construction is scheduled to be complete in summer 2014. For more information, call (800) 749-2967, or visit Florida Department of Transportation website. Detour map / site overview.
- Citizen Dispute Mediation Program – A free service to help residents resolve legal issues with the assistance of a Certified County Mediator. Issue types include: neighborhood disputes, animal nuisance, landlord disputes, consumer complaints, HOA concerns, outstanding debt, and wage issues. Citizen Dispute Mediation Program.
- Commissioner Cyndi Stevenson Addresses the Grand Chapter of Florida Order of the Eastern Star – By special invitation, Commissioner Cyndi Stevenson addressed the 108th Annual Session of the Grand Chapter of Florida Order of the Eastern Star on April 23rd. Welcomed by Worthy Grand Matron Harriette M. Peebles, Commissioner Stevenson recognized the organization's ability to inspire the community and commended the members' dedication to charity, kindness, and bringing hope to the world. Commissioner Stevenson.
- Your Opinion Counts – The Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing you with the highest quality services and facilities possible. Please complete this 21 question survey and let us know what you think of our programs and services.
- Economic Development and Job Creation – Florida Trend magazine's 2013 Economic Yearbook recognized St. Johns County for partnerships with major companies including Advanced Disposal, D.R. Horton, and 2G Cenergy, creating approximately 982 new jobs in 2012. Florida Trend Economic Yearbook recognition.
- Florida's Healthiest County – In the 2013 County Health Rankings, St. Johns County was named the healthiest county in Florida for the second consecutive year. Using statistical data from sources including the Florida Department of Health, the report ranked St. Johns County number one both in measures of today's and tomorrow's health. Healthiest County in Florida.
- Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Workshop – As part of the March 19, 2013 Board of County Commissioners regular agenda, OMB Director Doug Timms gave the attached presentation to both inform and establish initial budget guidelines for the upcoming FY 2014 County budget process.
- Bus Shelter Installations – St Johns County is currently installing 10 new bus shelters to support riders of the Sunshine Bus fixed route system operated by the St Johns County Council on Aging. Bus shelter installation details and locations.
- Roberts Road Traffic – The Engineering Division's Improvement Study may be viewed online at www.sjcfl.us/Engineering.
- Palm Valley Area Sidewalk Improvements – Project powerpoint presentation, aerial photos, and design plans available through the Engineering Division.
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Committees and Boards vacancies.
- FY 2012 Performance Measures Report.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ email@example.com, or by phone: (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions in reference to Title II Procedures regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the St Johns County Compliance Officer, Wayne Pacetti at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Acting Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.