- Johns Creek Parkway Traffic Solutions Public Meeting – St. Johns County Traffic Operations will host a meeting from 7 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, September 23 in the Johns Creek Community Center, 251 Huffner Hill Circle, St. Augustine, to consider traffic concerns for the area within Johns Creek Parkway. Public Meeting.
- Moses Creek Exploration Kayak Trips – Recreation and Parks Department is hosting guided kayak tours of Moses Creek Thursday, October 2 and Saturday, October 4. To RSVP, or for additional information, please call 904.209.0348. Moses Creek Kayak Trips
- Proposed FY 2015 Budget and Millage Rates Special Meeting – The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners will hold a special meeting at 5:01 p.m. on September 17 at the County Administration Building, 500 San Sebastian View, to consider and adopt the final millage rates and budget for Fiscal Year 2015. Please review the proposed budget at www.sjcfl.us/OMB, or contact the Office of Management and Budget at 904.209.0565, for additional information.
- September is Library Card Sign-Up Month – Every parent wants their child to succeed, and one of the simplest ways to ensure a child's academic success is by making a quick trip to the library. Library Card Sign-Up Month
- How will we invest in transportation for the future? What do you do when you have projects costing over $27 billion and less than $6 billion in projected revenue? The North Florida Transportation Planning Organization is developing the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan. Please come to a public meeting to see the proposed projects and alternatives. Then let us know how you want to invest. Transportation Plan Meetings
- Crescent Beach Park Expansion and Parking Lot Improvements – The project started September 2, is anticipated to take four weeks, and there will be limited access to parking, and potentially a full closure for a limited time. Crescent Beach Park Expansion
- St. Johns County – FY15 County Budget and Beyond – St. Johns County Administrator Michael Wanchick periodically addresses local civic, non-profit, and business organizations to present information about the county budget, capital improvement projects, and strategic long-term planning. View the State of the County presentation.
- Ponte Vedra Water Meter Replacement Project – The St. Johns County Utility Department will begin work to replace and/or upgrade approximately 10,000 Ponte Vedra service area water meters in September. Water Meter Replacement Project.
- Flood Risk and Mitigation Workshops – James R. Schock, St. Johns County Floodplain Manager and Plans Examiner; is presenting a series of workshops about flood risk and mitigation strategies beginning September 12. For more information, please contact (904) 827-6806 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Workshop Information and Schedule.
- St. Johns County 2013-14 Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Please review the St. Johns County Accolades, Accomplishments, and Recognitions List, to learn more about the investment of public resources in St. Johns County’s current and future quality of life, and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding our county to its status of one of the most successful in the State of Florida.
- FY 2015 Recommended Budget Presentation – County Administrator Michael Wanchick presented the FY 2015 Recommended Budget to the Board of County Commissioners on July 29, 2014. FY 2015 Recommended Budget Presentation
- Sea Turtle Nesting Season Rules – Beach driving and lighting rules are in effect to October 31. Sea Turtle Nesting Season and the Habitat Conservation Program.
- Sea Turtle Nests – Get the latest sea turtle nesting & hatching info! Turtle Tracks.
- St. Johns County Board and Committee Vacancies – Current vacancies.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ email@example.com, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.