- Click Here for St. Johns County COVID-19 Vaccination Program Information
- Click Here To Learn More About St. Johns County's 200th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Johns County is launching a new emergency notification system to provide residents with critical information during emergency situations. The new Alert St. Johns system will enable residents to get critical information in a variety of situations including severe weather, unexpected road closures, water advisories, missing persons, evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods, and incidents that may threaten public safety. To receive alerts, sign up at https://member.everbridge.net/index/892807736725582#/login.
- The Fire Watch Program and App. According to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, approximately twenty veterans commit suicide each day in the United States. To respond to this national epidemic, St. Johns County has joined surrounding communities and local organizations in Fire Watch, a program that provides a support system for veterans in crisis. The Fire Watch launched a mobile app that enables veterans and volunteers to foster positive relationships and ensure veterans get the help they need. Available on both the Apple App Store and Android Google Play, the app will allow veterans in crisis to quickly receive emergency assistance and connect them with a variety of local resources and allies that will help them build relations and provide one-on-one counseling and support. www.thefirewatch.org.Â
- Pledge St. Johns County. Take the Pledge & View Businesses that have taken the pledge.
Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccination Pop-up Sites Postponed in St. Johns County – The Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccination pop-up sites scheduled for St. Johns County on April 15, 16, and 18 have been postponed for dates yet to be determined. For more information, please call the St. Johns County COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 904.295.3711 (dial all ten digits).
St. Johns County Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccination Pop-up Sites – The State of Florida is hosting Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccination pop-up sites from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., or while supplies last, at three locations this week throughout the county. Each vaccination site will have 400 single-dose shots of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine available for those 18 years of age and older. All vaccines will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis at the following locations:
- April 15 – St. Augustine and St. Johns County Visitor Information Center, 10 S. Castillo Drive. (Visitor Information Center south side bus loop)
- April 16 – Hastings Branch Library, 6195 S. Main Street.
- April 18 – Mills Field, 1805 Racetrack Road.
For more information, please call the St. Johns County COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 904.295.3711 (dial all ten digits).
St. Johns County COVID-19 Vaccination Available For Ages 16 And Older – Appointments to receive COVID-19 vaccinations through St. Johns County are available by preregistering at https://sjcvaccineappointment.sjcfl.us/. To receive the COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, you must be 16 years of age and older. For more information or assistance with preregistration, please call the St. Johns County COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 904.295.3711 (dial all ten digits).
Local State of Emergency in St. Johns County: Local State of Emergency in St. Johns County Details
Meetings & Workshops
County Commissioner Invitations: The County Commissioners receive invitations to attend various events and, on occasion, more than one Commissioner may attend and participate. For notices and more information, visit the BOCC’s Invitations webpage
Art in Public Spaces Exhibit – The St. Johns County's Art in Public Spaces program is excited to host "Outside the Box" through April 29 at the County Administration Building. Hosted in partnership with the St. Johns Cultural Council and Art Box, the exhibit, which features more than two dozen talented St. Johns County artists, has artwork in a variety of mediums including paint, photography, and woodworking. In addition, four of these local artists created large scale murals for this exhibit to showcase the beauty of St. Johns County. Visitors are invited to the exhibit from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. To learn more about the St. Johns Cultural Council, visit www.historiccoastculture.com.
Utility Department Reinstating Late Fees and Disconnections – The St. Johns County Utility Department will begin reinstating disconnection of service and late fees for accounts with past due balances on or after April 1, 2021. To review your account status or make a payment, call Customer Service at (904) 209-2700 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or the 24/7 automated system at 844.752.8845, or visit sjcfl.us/Utilities.
Boards and Committees Volunteer Opportunities – Current Board / Committee Vacancies
Current FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps & Information – Flood Zone Viewer | NFIP Rating Insurance Discounts for Some SJC Property Owners
Projects, Advisories, Status Updates
Frank Butler Park East Open – Frank Butler Park East, 5860 A1A South, is now open after being closed for park improvements, including beach walkover maintenance, new landscaping, additional parking, and parking lot surface improvements. Bathroom renovations and the construction of sidewalks and ADA parking spaces are scheduled for completion in August and will not affect public access to the park. For more information on this project, please call Beach Services at 904.209.0331.
Bartram Trail Branch Library Scheduled to Reopen April 14 – The Bartram Trail Branch Library, 60 Davis Pond Blvd., is scheduled to reopen at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, April 14, after the completion of a roof replacement. Patrons who checked out materials at the Bartram Trail Branch Library or the annex prior to or during the closure will not accrue late fees. For more information, please visit www.sjcpls.org/closure.
please visit www.sjcpls.org/closure.
For right of way projects, advisories, and status updates as well as permitting activity, please visit the St. Johns County Neighborhood Bill of Rights Application
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities. Public records requests to the County may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or by contacting the County’s Public Records Custodian at:
Office of the County Attorney, Attn: Public Records Custodian
500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine, Florida 32084-8686
E: email@example.com | P: (904) 209-0805 | F: (904) 209-0806
Special Districts Information can be found at www.sjcfl.us/SpecialDistricts