- Support St. Johns County Summer Camp Program – St. Johns County Communications and the Parks and Recreation Department have produced a video featuring the SJC Summer Camp program for a contest with other parks departments. Now we need your help by voting for their entry on Facebook. Support SJC Recreation on Facebook.
- Temporary Closure of CR 16A – A crossdrain culvert replacement begins Monday, July 21 and has been scheduled during the summer while school is out to minimize the impact on residential traffic. 16A is scheduled to open in August. CR 16A closure.
- Jacksonville Jaguars Partner with St. Johns County to Host Free Team Practice – You're invited to this special, first of its kind, Jaguars Night Practice at Bartram High School July 28. Gates open at 5 p.m., and practice starts at 6:20 p.m. Free Team Practice
- Trout Creek Exploration Kayak Trip – The St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department is hosting a guided kayak tour of Trout Creek from 9 to 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 31. Trout Creek Kayak Trip
- FY 2015 Recommended Budget Special Meeting – The Board of County Commissioners will hold the FY 2015 Recommended Budget Special Meeting which will include a brief overview of all County Funds, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at 9 a.m. in the County Administration Building, 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine. Budget Information.
- "Reach the Beach" Program – Helps St. Johns County residents and vsitors enjoy the sand, sun, and surf . Reach the Beach
- Prescription Drug Disposal – Help keep pharmaceuticals out of our waters by not flushing unwanted medication. They can be safely disposed of at our local Sheriff's office. Operation Medicine Cabinet.
- Fall Softball Leagues – The Recreation and Parks Department will hold its annual managers meetings for the Men's and Coed Fall Softball Leagues on Thursday, July 31 at the Treaty Park pavilion next to the lake. Play begins in August. Fall Softball Signups
- Land Development Code and Comprehensive Plan Amendments Meetings to be Rescheduled – Based on community input, the Land Development Code Amendments schedule will be revised. LDC Meeting Schedule to be Revised.
- St. Johns County Fiscal Year 2015 Administrator's Budget Hearings were held on May 13, 14, and 15, 2014. Administrator's Workbook & Office of Management & Budget.
- Growth Management Community Meeting – Held June 3, 2014 to discuss Northwest Sector policy changes. Additional topics included Comprehensive Plan changes and proposed Land Development Code amendments. Notice & Related Documents.
- Sea Turtle Nesting Season Rules – Beach driving and lighting rules are in effect May 1 to October 31. Beach driving is only allowed from 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and all beachfront properties are required to reduce interior and exterior lighting which may impact nesting sea turtles. Sea Turtle Nesting Season and the Habitat Conservation Program.
- Sea Turtle Nests – Get the latest sea turtle nesting & hatching info! Turtle Tracks.
- Viva Vilano! Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc. announces its newest video release highlighting the style, personality, and history of St. Johns County's Vilano Beach. Visit the Vilano Beach Town Center website to learn about this unique waterfront destination.
- St. Johns County Board and Committee Vacancies – Current vacancies.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week! You can also help them over on our Facebook page with a like & a share. www.facebook.com/SJCFL
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.